Wednesday, November 06, 2019

HOW I MADE N50K IN ONE HOUR WITHOUT ANY STRESS.



I decided to write this article because of many people that have the opinion that one cannot legitimately make money online unless you scam people. I don't like showing people what I earn because many people think I'm bragging or boasting.

There are more 101 legitimate ways to money online, if only you know what you are doing.



Some month ago, I friend of my introduced a loan app to me. and told me I can transfer money to any banks with just N10, I was so happy with the information because my bank usually charges N52.50k and sms alert charges. I immediately downloaded the app, and do some transactions with it. As I am exploring the App, I saw in it that they are offering loan without collateral, and my first loan will be interest free. I immediately apply for the loan since it is interest free, I did so not because I need loan but to test there service. I was qualified for N2500 loan, I just used the loan for my gotv subscription, and they told me that I will get N500 for every person I refer their loan service too.

This is what I did.

Since the loan was interest free, I immediately run to my Facebook account, posted the interest free loan to ten of the group I belong to, I didn't spend 10 minutes to post the adverts to the groups. On that single day more than 200 people contacted me, and I just share my referral link to them.

If not that I cannot refer more than 100 people, I would have make more than N500K, with that information alone.

See, there are millions of ways you can make money online, you just need to be creative.

Thanks for reading my story, I would love to read yours too  in the comment section

No comments: