Saturday, August 26, 2023

Some Ladies Love For Dogs Is Not Ordinary

If I had known...
Almost all the ladies in my estate now have a dog.

You'll see them walking their dogs in the morning, take them out too. 

They have a type of dog.  

Chihuahua breed.

Mostly white.

Cute dogs.

I loved it.

I went to the pet shop and adopted one for myself too.

When these ladies saw my dog, they loved it because it has more furs.

From there, we started relating.

Few months later, one of them invited me for her birthday,  I went and when I got there, the celebrant asked about my dog and I told her its at home, then the next question was:

"Hope you are enjoying the dog?" 

I didn't understand what she meant, I asked what did she mean by enjoying the dog, she just walked away.

I just shoved it off.

I have an area sister in my area, not in my estate but an estate not to far from mine. I visited her with my dog one day and when she saw the dog, the next thing she said was.:

"Bolaaa, iwo naa ti ra aja (Bola, you too have bought a dog)"

I looked at her quizzically and asked why did she say so, she said I have joined the dog gang of the ladies in my estate.

I asked what is bad about that, it's just a pet, I love the way they walk their dogs that's why I got one too, is there any other thing attached to it?

She started laughing.

She said did I think they bought it for fashion or what they are using it to do.

Then she explained that they use those dogs for their sexual satisfaction then I started wondering what satisfaction a little chihuahua would give them.

She further explained that these ladies would buy dog treats that looks like butter, rub plenty on it on their clit and make these dogs lick them.

Chihuahua, being an aggressive dog would lick aggressively and that's where they derive their pleasure.

It now dawned on me when the birthday lady asked if I was enjoying the dog. I never knew that was what they used those dogs for, I only bought mine because I love it.

She continued. 

"Its better you give out the dog or return it to the pet shop before you are tempted to try it out. I should have done the same thing too then but I didn't, I treated vagina disease for years before God helped me."

No comments: