Friday, September 16, 2022

LOVE AND ROMANCE TUTORIAL

 



Clear throa


Tutorial time please.


I will be talking about the 5 Love languages and I will break it down one by one. 


Today's topic is "words of Affirmation"


See ehn...


It is a beautiful thing when words that softens the heart is exchanged between spouses that loves words of Affirmation 


It is not a skyrocket task, its a thing that comes naturally.


For example, the names you call one another.


It could be carved out of your spouse's name like...


Ademi


Ayomi


Ife Mi.


I can give you all my money if you call me....don't let me say it


And you can as well use something different like...


Sugar


Honey


Sweetie


Lovie


Dovie


Just as you like or create a sweet name that you like, calling your spouse "big head" is not endearing.


Imagine you both have a misunderstanding and she start saying.


"Ademi, stop it! You are hurting me and I am replying sugar, I'm sorry but its the truth, but I love you still"


You see that it sounds romantic and loving than saying ..


"Alabi, you have started again abi, and Alabi replies with Yetunde don't stress me please"


Word of Affirmation doesn't stop at names, it could come in any other form like random text messages, random whispering, sending cards to his office, sending her flowers with a written note.


Or writing an appreciation note and hang it in her hand when she's sleeping. Na this one dey sweet me pass..


Sending him a random love text when he's at work, writing love message and hide it in his favorite diary.


Holding her and whisper how beautiful she is in her ears or how great her lips taste all the time.


You could as well talk about how good he performed last night how he made you felt when he curled you in his arms.


See, this is limitless, it depends on you.


It all depend on how you can use your words to make your spouse feel better and loving


Not calling him by his first name.


The one wey dey vex me pass is calling him daddy wa, boda Tunji or Iya iyabo.


Nansense...


Any question?


I want to go and warm my salad jare🚶🚶🚶


No comments: